Who We Are
Architectural Salvage Kenosha is a retailer that gives old building materials a new life. By reclaiming and reusing what we save from going to the landfill using deconstruction methods, rather than traditional demolition, artisans are given the materials to create items like these. It is our honor to supply artists with the raw materials they need, and our privilege to offer the finished products to our customers – creating an entirely new market.
Where do we get our materials?
Our sister company Recyclean, Inc. is focused on “thinking past the dumpster”. Recyclean takes down old, dilapidated buildings that are no longer in use and salvages building materials for new projects. They save as much material as they can and create as little waste as possible.
That’s where Architectural Salvage Kenosha comes in. Our purpose is to give these salvaged materials new life by selling them for reuse or to artisans that can re-purpose the building materials and turn them into something beautiful!
Some Recent Articles:
- Turn the page: Books mark the passage of time as the Renaissance shop is dismantled
- Pro Tips: Saving on Remodeling Costs With Deconstruction and Salvage
- Inside the Renaissance Book Shop: Deconstruction begins on four-floor building laden with books, debris — and treasures.
- Books from Milwaukee’s Pabst, Uihlein families pulled from trash, given to Pabst Mansion
- As former JI Case warehouse is gutted, reclaimers find prized old-growth wood
- Pinterest: Got Raw Materials – Now What?!